It’s about time I get doing some of the awards I’ve been nominated for! I love doing these and am always always appreciative that people think of my blog when doing these HOWEVER there have been a couple I know I’ve been nominated for but have NOW LOST! I literally can’t find the post/tag so I haven’t been able to do them I’m sorry💔 I’m also so excited because I have so many posts lined up about my weekend in Amsterdam and new places in London I want to tell you about etc. etc. so wooo happy days!!
Sunshine Blogger Award
Behold.. The rules to this award:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you & link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person(s) who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write 11 questions for them
- List the rules and display the award logo on your post and/or your blog
Georgia’s Questions to me:
- What quote do you like to live by? VERY good question.. I would have to say “Your worth does not decrease due to someone else’s inability to see it”. I used to be so weak with criticism and any comment made towards me that may not have been very nice. I would use to think about it all day and night and not be able to get over it and just be SO affected by silly words from other people. But now.. I DARE YOU GURL! Jokes haha I just think I have a lot thicker of a skin now….what a tricky sentence to phrase?!
- What are three words that best describe you? potato with legs
- What is one thing you would like to change about yourself? I don’t at all think I’m perfect – although yes… I do seem it I KNOW 😉 KIDDING! but I don’t think I’d want to change anything!! I could probably be a bit cooler at times.. and funnier.. but it’s taken me a long time to be happy with proTRUDING forehead and massive ears.
- What has been the best/worst phase of your life? My first year at uni is both of those haha how this makes sense I don’t know. My first year was a lot of going out and a lot of getting hurt by irrelevant boys. At the time, I was so so down about it all and I felt so unbelievably insecure but at the same time, when it wasn’t about silly boys, having just moved to England, meeting so many amazing friends, going to loads of events and living with everyone together was the most exciting and fun thing and I couldn’t have learnt more about life in that one year.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? SHOES ON THE BED!! NO!!!!
- Do you think your boyfriend/girlfriend should know your passwords? I don’t think that they SHOULD have to know it. It’s not a girlfriend/boyfriend thing to do because you should trust the other person enough to not be bothered about that! But at the same time I don’t mind my boyfriend knowing any of my passwords!
- What is the number one thing on your bucket list for 2017? I would say to have auditioned for X Factor just so that I could say I had done it and gave it a go. That, and also to travel as much as I can – which I know is vague and isn’t exactly a bucket list POINT PER SE but more just a resolution? What am I chattin’…
- What are you the most thankful for? MY FAMILY and everything in life right now
- Are you religious? Noooo! A hunna percent atheist!
- Is it possible to stay friends with your exes? I think it is 🙂 If you ended on good terms and you’re both completely over each other, don’t see why not!
- Whats your biggest piece of blogger advice for me? I always say this but I think it’s so much better and more fun when blogger are themselves and their personality shines through their posts!
Amelia’s Questions for me:
- Would you rather spend a day shopping or doing sports? So happy with both!! Definitely depends on my mood hehe
- If you could have 5 famous people, dead or alive, round for dinner who would you have? ok WOAHH how on earth do I begin to answer this.. I would say Harry Styles (hubba HUBBAA!!), Eddie Redmayne, Zendaya because I follow her on Instagram and she seems hilarious, Mila Kunis andddd omg I literally don’t know! Will get back to you on the last person 😉 Will Smith maybe?!
- What is your favourite blog post from your blog? Either this or this 😉
- What is your favourite place you’ve ever visited? This is too hard! I’ve had to answer this before and I feel like I’ve been to a lot of places and they were all so different and all so amazing in their own way! Mongolia and Bali stand out to me! and maybe Italy tooo!
- What is your favourite quote? “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” Quote by the wonderful Roald Dahl for you all hehe ❤
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words? ahh I don’t know!! Weird and happy would definitely make up two of them haha!!
- If you could change one mistake you’ve made in your life, what would it be and how would you change it? I hate to suddenly make this post all deep but my biggest mistake I don’t want to talk about 😞😞 WOAHH #PERSONAL!
- What’s your favourite film? Right now it’s the film Lion and if you haven’t seen it – honestly you will have a whole new appreciation for life and we all need this film in our lives because it’s too unbelievably moving.. I didn’t cry ok..
- What’s your favourite animal? DOGS! they’re just so loving and don’t have a bad bone in their body. Oh and also dolphins and maybe pandas too
- What’s your favourite flower? Roses for SUREE! Receiving flowers is so amazing to me, especially if their roses – it’s literally my favourite thing!
- What’s your most embarrassing moment? OK SO, I have literally had more embarrassing moments in my life than you can possibly count – but the one that sticks out in my mind right now is the time I first got to uni and I didn’t know anyone. Over time a particularly “popular” or “cool” group emerged from everyone. This group of boys at the time just somehow got to know everyone really quickly and they were friends with a lot of people living in our accommodation at the time. There I was one afternoon doing my laundry, as I do… and I walk into the laundry room to find THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE doing theirs at the same time!! and I was like “omg Jo.. be COOL..THIS IS YOUR TIME!” (well.. as cool as I could have been in a hoodie and ugly pyjama trousers). I made some conversation and it was all fine, I managed to crack a few jokes here and there… you know how it is..
UNTIL they were like “oh Jo, we were actually just talking about our favourite drinks, what’s yours?” Now, looking back, they were talking about nights out etc. so obviously I should have guessed but without thinking I blurted out “CHOCOLATE MILK FOR SURE!” and I would say there was about a 3 second pause before an outburst of laughter. “NOO Jo!! You’re favourite alcoholic drink on a night out!!!” and I was literally like oh my god.. how do I come back from this.. so do a really awkward.. “umm.. chocolate milk.. and vodka is what I meant…” It was bloody embarassing at the time but HEY! I’m dating one of them now and I can vouch for us all he’s really not cool at all 😉 hehe
The Real Neat Blog Award
THANK YOU ANGELA FOR THIS!!! I’ve never done this one before so exciting times!!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you. – consider this DONE!
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate seven more bloggers for the award.
- Create seven questions for your nominees.
Angela’s Questions to me:
I’m going to fire answer these because I feel like I was overly talkative in the above awards so.. 3.. 2.. 1.. GO!
- What was the last funny video you saw? Joe Santagato’s Idiot’ of the Internet on Youtube – SOOO bloody hilarious – I highly recommend
- Do you prefer to be more active, or to be more relaxed in your free time? RELAXED! I am so appreciative of chilled weekends now that I barely get any!
- What were you really into when you were a kid? Polly Pocket and Pokémon – weird combo
- What’s your favourite season? SPRING! For many reasons including my birthday and also days that aren’t too hot or too cold
- How often do you curse/swear? I would never swear AT people OBVIOUSLY but recently I swear a lot more to emphasise things in my sentences and it’s BAD I KNOW!
- Which TV show do you want your life to be like? omg… DREAM question! 90210 or Suits haha!!
- What was the last book you read? I THINK it was Malala’s book? I was addicted to it! But I swear I’ve read a book after that but I canny remember!
The Liebster Blogger Award
I had done this award before as well however this time it was the lovely Emily that nominated me and I couldn’t be more thankful!
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their link
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers you’ve nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
11 Facts About Me:
- I used to have a dog named Floyd who was my ultimate best friend and he was the most hilarious and happy dog I knew! He wasn’t allowed on the sofa but when my mum was out he’d very slowly climb up and sit next to me. He knew he wasn’t allowed but he also knew I was never going to stop him hehe he’s so beautiful!!!
- I wear three Pandora rings on my fingers (OBVS..WHERE ELSE), a Pandora bracelet, a Tiffany bracelet and Tiffany necklace as my ‘everyday’ jewellery attire.
- My nails are currently painted horrendously and also painted a very tacky shade of Red
- I wear frilly socks and I’m fully aware they add to the fact I look 14
- I want to be a girl that wear cute pyjamas but every night I have the same baggy tshirt and baggy trousers and I leave my hair parted in the middle and go to bed looking like John Lennon
- I only wear approximately 2% of all the clothes I own
- Today is my six month anniversary with fellow boyfriend [see below]
- Had I not met my beaut of a friend Carly, my placement year in London would be half of what it’s turned out to be
- I’m 5″4.. last time I checked.. approx two years ago
- When I feel like I’m having a chubby day, instead of going to the gym I like to sleep on it and hope I feel differently in the morn
- I feel like I’ve said this before but I eat my pizza with Ketchup which to me is so normal but everyone seems to find weird?!
Please Find Below Emily’s Questions to Moi:
- What is your go-to lipstick? I like to wear Nars lip glosses! I don’t really wear lipstick because my life is not together and it’s all in my teeth and it rubs off and my lips go dry and I can’t be dealin
- Matte finish or Glowy finish? Glowy hehe or “DEWY” as some would call 😉
- Favorite nail polish shade for winter? a dark red!!! Although lesson learnt, it always looks darker in the bottle..
- Do you prefer straight, wavy or curly hair? Literally depends on my mood! At the moment, I’m always straightening because it’s easiest and quickest – and also I’m AWFUL at curling hair
- Ideal weekend plans? A weekend away in Europe somewhere 😍
- How many pairs of socks do you own? TOO MANY! But none of them bloody seem to match!!
- What do you like to do on a rainy day? Sit on the sofa in a throw, watching a chick flick with masses upon masses of food😍
- Favorite high-end brand and favorite drugstore brand? I’m not sure about my favourite drug store brand to be honest!! It tends to change and be random all the timeeee but high end I would have to go with Gucci, a particularly friend of mine recently has made me obsessed – to the point where I want to buy their plain white t-shirt with just their logo on it for £200.. I couldn’t afford it but I WANT IT?!
- If you were only allowed to use one makeup product, what would it be? EYELINER! All daaay errrrydaay
- Favorite pizza topping? Any meat hehe ham perhaps.. or pepperoni
- How do you feel right now, in this moment? Excited and happy but tired and sleepy – woah.. am I ok?? all sorts of emotions there
My 11 Questions to Nominees:
- Would you rather have a clean cut bob that ended just beside the ear lobes or have your hair down to your knees?
- Your favourite feature of yours?
- Who is one person you’re 100% comfortable with?
- If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
- What’s one thing you’ve learnt in the past year?
- What is a film you really want to watch right now?
- One thing that you’re looking forward to?
- First thing you notice in another person?
- What was your dream job as a child?
- Your favourite account to follow on Instagram??
- What’s your favourite Snapchat filter?
My Nominees for All Awards
(Pick any award you’d like to do or one you might not have done before!! Or obviously no pressure to do it at all!)
AND ALSO ALL OF YOU! I really really want to be following more blogs so please give this a go and link me and I will be straight over to read❤
Side note: If I’m not following you on Insta, give me a follow @jowestmoreland and let me know you’ve survived this eternity of a post and I will follow you back of course!
COCONUT LANE CODE FOR 20% OFF: JOWESTMORELAND20