I was nominated for this by Lee from Golden Pink Journal who I highly recommend going to check out because she’s literally so lovely and positive and has the cutest little blog full of inspo posts and short stories!
- Answer the questions given.
- Give 10 questions for your nominees.
- Tag 1-10 people!
- What is your favorite part of day- Morning, Noon, or Night? I would say evenings are definitely my favourite! That might just be because I have a full time job though – that’s when I get to come home and make dinner and get into pajamas and watch Netflix or go out for dinner and drinks with friends. Waking up in the morning is the WORST for me lool
- What movie or tv show have you recently watched that you would recommend to others? I watched the movie Lion recently which is THE. MOST. moving thing I have ever witnessed. In terms of TV shows.. Riverdale and 13 Reasons Why FOR SUREE – although I think at this point.. most people would have seen them lool oh and Prison Break 😉
- Waffles or pancakes? I have..no joke.. been craving waffles with chocolate sauce for MONTHS now, I just don’t know where to get nice warm ones from?! Help a friend out here y’all
- Oatmeal or grits? Is it bad that I don’t know what grits are?!? Even if I did I’m sure it would be oatmeal anyway because it’s great in the mornings with maple syrup hehe
- What is the first flower name that comes to your mind? Lily because she’s a best friend of moineee ❤
- What was the last blog reward/tag you’ve received? before this one. I’m not sure to be honest!! There were a couple I haven’t got round to doing which I know is awful of me but I think maybe Versatile Blogger award?? Think I made that up though
- Do you watch any talk shows? Would you guest host on one? I used to watch Ellen Degeneres ALL THE TIME – does that seem really mum-like of me?? I would absolutely LOVE to guest host, although I would definitely embarrass myself in some way knowing me haha!!
- What did you do on your 21st Birthday? If you aren’t 21 yet, what do you want to do? My 21st birthday was sooo beyond perfect, my friends and I rented the most amazing house in the country and just had a weekend going on walks and lunches in the country and getting drunky doodled in the evenings. In addition to this, my boyfriend and I went to Paris which was an unbelievable present from my parents! ❤
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish before tomorrow morning? Oh gosh.. maybe my laundry and ironing…? hahaha is that a really boring answer maybe I should have said something like “TO BECOME MY TRUE SELF”
- How long have you been blogging? I only started this past January 🙂
- What is your dream job and why?
- If you could choose any meal in the world to have for dinner tonight, what would it be?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Chocolate or sweets?
- Describe a day you remember being so so happy ❤
- What is your best friend like?
- One tip for a new blogger?
- What is one life lesson you have learnt recently?
- Describe your favourite top to wear.
- Your favourite thing about blogging?
One Lovely Blogger Award
Mrssldn nominated me for this which I’m so happy about because I love her blog – all about living in London and also talks about her wedding and the planning process (which is so dreamy for me because I can’t wait for mine heheoho far.. FAR in the future)
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in post
- They must include the rules
- Must add 7 facts about them then nominate 15 people
7 Facts About Me – (I can’t remember what I’ve said in previous posts so sorry if I repeat any!)
- I currently live in London – right next to Wembley Stadium and I couldn’t be enjoying it more. I am here for a year and very sadly leave in July.
- I work full-time as a Press and Marketing Intern and I love my job too much! I work for a lingerie company call Dora Larsen which I’m really wanting to do a post on soon!
- I’m currently in the middle of saving up quite a lot for holidays in the summer etc. however everyday I seem to be eating rubbish meals of like soup and pasta but my money STILL seems to be going somewhere?! someone HELP!
- I can’t leave the house without wearing eye liner. I’ve mastered (I like to think) the winged eyeliner because I’ve been wearing it from 15/16. Although sometimes (it comes and goes), I have a lazy eye that my eyeliner has to be different thicknesses on different eyes to balance them out HAHA
- I really want to start a Youtube channel but I have this weird thing that I don’t want to start until I get the BEST camera and lighting equipments and things, which I know is so stupid but I don’t know, I think I’m just making excuses lol
- I used to play every sport and every instrument under the sun but gave them all up when I was either bored with it or if I wasn’t very good which was a huggeee life lesson because I WISH I had powered through and you should never stop something if you feel you’re just not very good at it!!
- In September I move back to Loughborough because that’s where I go to uni and literally who KNOWS what I’ll be posting then because I’ll have like three restaurants to show everyone lool it’s such a small place!
My nominations for both ❤
- And anyone else who wants to do either of these! 🙂
I hope you’ve enjoyed my dears and speak SOOON!! ❤