The Cramm Award
- Mention the person who created this award with a link
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question(s)
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
This award was created by Liv at theCramm 🙂 I was nominated for this by the beautiful Jamie over at Don’t Give a Jam (THANK YOU!!!) – her blog name makes me smile every time I read it and sometimes I even say it out loud because its punny
Three things that motivate me to blog:
- I love to write – I’ve always been obsessed with notebooks and writing short stories when I was a kid and I’ve always kept a diary – so I guess this is just my online version 🙂
- I love having something that I can work on and make better and invest my time in, especially something like this that makes me this happy!
- Getting to know so many other bloggers out there – everyone is literally too friendly and it’s always been a community I wanted to be involved in!
Three people who inspire me to blog:
- I love The Little Plum – I read this blog all the time and she is so honest and genuine – it inspires me in the way that I am constantly reminded I can and should just stay myself too on my blog
- YOU!!! Literally no joke – I get more and more inspired the more followers and engagements I get on my blog because it makes me know people are reading and your comments are always so great, it just makes me want to keep writing!
- A couple of my best friends and my boyfriend who all text me after I post a new post and get just excited as I do 🙂
One thing to improve the world:
I’m not too sure what influence I have at this current moment to change the world but I hope I can make as many people smile as I can and be a little bit happier at the end of their day – which ultimately – hopefully – will make a change in the grand scheme of things hehe
In your personal opinion, are dad bods still in?
This is hilarious – I didn’t even know this was a term until I just googled it, which gave me this to work with; “Dad bod” is a male body type that is best described as “softly round.” It’s built upon the theory that once a man has found a mate and fathered a child, he doesn’t need to worry about maintaining a sculpted physique.” In my personal opinion – no body type is ever ‘in’ or ‘out’!!
What is your dream job?
This Time Next Year Tag
((THANK YOU SO MUCH HANNAH!!) I was tagged in this by Hannah from Sassy Girl Journey and I highly recommend you go give her blog a lil’ check NOW if you haven’t done so already – she’s too funny and lovely
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Set yourself goals for the next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve these goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
- Then, in 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you have achieved!
- Read more books
- Don’t live in the past so much
- Do more exercise
How I’m Going to Achieve My Goals:
- I’m going to talk to my dad and look for more blogs who talk about books to make that bit more effort to find books that I like because right now I’m too picky that I just end up not reading at all!
- So often I sit and think about times in the past that maybe I should have said something or done something different and it sometimes effects how I live today and I think myself into bad moods a lot but why do I do that!! It’s such a waste of time because it’s so unhealthy for me to live in the past more so than the NOW (deeeeep!!!!) To achieve this goal I’ve just got to make more of an effort to remind myself of how happy I am now and how irrelevant those little moments in the past are and to definitely talk to my family about it more because I find it helps to talk about what’s on my mind as I find myself not thinking about it for as long.
- Honestly .. GOD knows what will get me to the gym haha! I’m such a potato but I think it will definitely help next year to have a designated gym buddy who will drag me along and not only this but finding work outs I can do at home.
My nominees include everyone reading this because right now I just have too many blogs I want to nominate – everyone has been so amazing recently (even more so than usual!) Let me know if you do either this award or tag, I would love you to so much and I will be right over there to read and comment!! ❤