Hi there my loveliesss :)))
Today I’ve decided to combine two awards I’ve been nominated for into one post. I’ve been nominated for these by the beautiful Hannah at Sassy Girl Journey 🌼 🌸 so definitely go check her blog out because it’s bloody awesome and she has the cutest dog 🐶
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice
- Share 7 facts about yourself
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
I feel like I’ve had to list facts about me a couple times before so I’m bound to repeat myself as I’m probably the least exciting person in the world lool
- I had Invisalign from when I was about 16 and I was supposed to only wear them for a year but it’s been five years and I STILL wear them to bed because my teeth are still growing and they literally move overnight
- I have an iPhone 6s Plus which – yes – is the biggest phone you’ve probably ever seen in your life but it takes the best pictures so HA!
- People never fail to comment when I have matching socks as it is an occasion as rare as an eclipse – did that make sense? I don’t think it did
- In my head I feel like I have the strongest english accent but everyone tells me it’s American…
- I have about 4302 pairs of shoes but wear approximately … 2
- When I first meet people I will have no problem telling them I need to go for a wee
- Ever since I have started uni about three years ago – I’ve narrowed my friends down from about 100 people to like 6 lol but I’ve never been happier
AND THOSE ARE MY 7 FACTS!!!
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
From first course to last, what does your perfect meal look like? This is probably the toughest question in the WORLD – but as of right now, I’m thinking my starter is either a prawn cocktail or bruschetta.. makes me smile just thinking about it hehe main course… coorrr BLIMEY I DON’T KNOW! A steak maybe? and for my dessert a sticky toffee pudding for SUREE
If you could’ve witnessed any event in history, what would it be? Ok woah these questions are bloody tough!! I 100% know I’m going to answer this and think of a better event later… but right now I think it would have been amazing to see Malala’s speech having won the Nobel Peace Prize because she is my absolute life and muse.
What’s your drink order (could be coffee, tea, soda, alcohol, whatever you drink a lot)? Hot choccyyy all day errryday
Who’s your favorite singer/band? This (for me) literally changes like nothing else but right now it’s León and Zara Larsson 🙂
What automatically cheers you up? As cheeeeeeeesy as this sounds…. my boyfriend does hehe
Who is your hero (fictional or not)? Malala Yousafzai and both my parents – what a random assortment of people lol
What is the ride you make a beeline for at an amusement park? Any roller coaster you NAME IT – I’ll be there 😉
Ice cream or frozen yogurt? woahhhh…. BOTH!!!
What is the best trip you have ever taken? I have three trips that come to mind right now haha!!! and they are my trip to Mongolia camping with a nomadic family and riding wild horses, my trip to Lombok in Indonesia climbing a volcano and my road trip around Italy in a campavan!!!
How long have you known your best friend? I have a few best friends but the longest best friend I’ve had…I believe I’ve known her since I was 8 maybe?
TV at home or movies in the theatre? TV at home except for if it’s one of those Everyman cinemas with the sofas hehe ❤
- If you could have one zoo animal as a pet – which would it be?
- If you could wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life – who would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- If you could drop everything, like work or school or any life responsibilities, where would you fly to right now?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- What made you happy today?
- Your favourite film to watch over and over?
- What did you have for breakfast today?
- What would be your perfect date?
- If you could get paid for blogging but it meant that you would have to write about things you didn’t love – would you do it?
- What would you do if you could switch genders for a day?
As always my answers got shorter and shorter haha! but my nominations for both awards are (and don’t worry if you’d only like to do one or if you don’t want to do either!!):
Also if you aren’t already following me on Insta – head over to jowestmoreland and if you comment ‘cheesecake’ on any of my posts I’ll know you’re a loyal and dedicated reader of my blog and I’ll give you a follow back 😂