❤ I hope you’re all fabulous this fine Thursday ❤
I am so thankful to have recently been nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely Un Coin De Paix and The Life of Yv – I honestly love their blogs, they both have such interesting and fun content and they are going to grow so quickly, I just know it!!
The Life of Yv’s Questions
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? My favourite thing would have to be (as cheeeesy as this sounds..) being a part of the blogging community because I have to come across one person who isn’t nice – everyone is beyond supportive! That and also being able to write about the things I’m interested in and love and it’s amazing being able to have an audience who are actually interested! (I hope hehe)
- Best 3 tips for a new blogger? Okay my answers seem to be coming across really cringe but my first tip would definitely be to BE YOURSELF ❤ I think it’s much more fun to read someone else’s blog when their personality comes through. My second would be to interact – comment, read, like and support as many other bloggers as you can because it’s always so great to encourage people, just like you’d want to be encouraged yourself! Annndddd my LAST tip would be to commit and whenever you feel like you’re not getting anywhere or maybe you find you have a week of not wanting to do it anymore – POWER THROUGH! Hope you found those tips helpful from myself .. a PRO blogger 😂😂
- What is your favourite thing about yourself? Gosh I don’t know how to answer this without sounding arrogant hahaha but I think (HOPEFULLY) I’m very easy to get along with. I’ll talk to anyone!!!
- What is your dream job? This is such a difficult question because I actually don’t know! I would love to work in PR or in Buying – or be a full time blogger – SO MANY THINGS 💅
- What is the one thing you couldn’t live without? A part from the obvious things like family and FOOOD – I would have to very very sadly say my phone..
- One motto you live by? I feel like I have loads but the one that comes to mind is that in life there is no such thing as failure – just setbacks.
- Who has a better dress sense Rihanna or Beyonce ? Beyonce is life
- What is your favourite SnapChat filter? ( Add photo) Okay so I took these at work so I can’t smile or make it too obvious HAHA but these two are my current favesss!!
- If you could only have one app on your phone which one would it be. Twitter, Instagram or SnapChat? INSTAGRAMM!!! Even though I’m losing followers alllll daayyy errrrydayyyy right now
- Which makeup products do you have the most of , Drugstore Products or High End Products? It used to be high end but I’ve made the amazing discovery now that drug store products are just as good 😇
- Which one of your blog posts is your favourite ? ( Tag it, I want to have a read ) They’re all bloody fantastic 😏 hehe I’m kidding, my favourite would probably beee “Living On My Own in My 20’s”
Un Coin De Paix’s Questions
1. What is your favourite social media platform? Instagram or Facebook ☺️ or Twitter..
2. Do you like cooking/baking, and if so what do you like to cook/bake? I do love to do both but I don’t do them as often as I should..due to my small kitchen facilities – baking brownies is my fave though
3. Where do you come from? I am half English, half Thai but up until uni – I have lived in Hong Kong my whole life!
4. Who are your favourite singers/bands? I literally cannot answer this as I have an overload of favourite artists at the minute but I’m listening to Zara Larsson and Eddy Sheeran a lot
5. What is your biggest fear? I hate to get next level deep but fear of death 😖
6. Who is your biggest inspiration? My parents for sureeee😌
7. Do you have any middle names? My middle name is Namwaan which is thai for sweet!
8. What is something you would love to learn but never had the time to? I used to learn Piano which I ended up stopping because it took up so much time and I wasn’t as into it but I wish more than anything I had carried on!!!
9. Who is the last person you texted? My beaut of a friend Carly Kouvaris ❤️
10. What is your favourite dish? All thai dishes cooked by my mama hehe
11. What is your favourite animal? Dogs, Pandas and pigs and dolphins. . and horses
I love how much shorter my answers got in the second batch of questions😅
11 Facts About Me
1. I used to have two pet rabbits who did NOT stop biting anything or anyone so one day we hiked up to a top of a mountain and let them go in the wild making sure they were near a water supply and we left them lots of food. I thought it was the best thing to do but now typing that out,,that sounded cruel.. 😁
2. I can be the girlies girl, getting my nails done and curling my hair.. or I can be an actual lad – no in between
3. I literally cannot wait to get married, I probably sound so creepy but I love looking at dresses and the idea of organising an event with all my friends and family
4. I’m left handed
5. I want two kids when I’m older
6. I’m that loser that laughs at my own jokes
7. I could so easily pass for a 14 year old
8. Sometimes I get shortness of breath when I get anxious but most of the time I don’t even know what I’m anxious or stressed about!!
9. All the jewellery on my hands are from Pandora 😍
10. I don’t cry in films when a human dies but when an animal dies THAT my friend.. is something else 🤤 😭🤤 😭🤤 😭
11. I’m 5″4
- What colour do you wear the most?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Your most used app on your phone?
- If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Are you a cheese burger or a salad person?
- Your number 1 used beauty product?
- If you could shop at one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- How much would you have to be paid to wear pink everyday for a year?
- What is the number 1 quality you look for in a best friend?
- Your favourite day of the week?
My Beautiful Nominees
I’m sort of breaking the rules a bit in terms of how many followers everyone has but I like to live life on the edge 😏
Thanks so much for reading! xxxx