The Mystery Blogger Award – Created by OkotoEnigma
I’ve very kindly been nominated for this award by Marble Beauty – definitely make sure to go check out her blog because she literally writes the cutest posts and she writes so often which is the best!!
Rules are as follows;
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10 or more people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comments” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question
3 Things About Me
- I have lived in Hong Kong all my life but I’ve always wanted to be in the UK – so when it came round to uni I finally had the chance to move here!
- I have an online shopping ADDICTION!!
- As much as I wish I was the type to have avocado on toast – I just don’t enjoy it and most mornings I’ll have coco pops.
Questions By Marble Beauty
1..What is your all-time favourite makeup item? I like to try new products a lot – I don’t really have an item that I’ve stuck to for years, although I wear eye liner everyday and I’ve noticed I always go back to Rimmel’s Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner. Quick side note – I’m beyond excited to try the Silisponge – if you haven’t heard of it, check it out HERE
2. Best holiday you ever went on? – This is the haaaaardesst question to answer because I’ve loved every single place I’ve ever been on holiday. Although the two that stand out the most are my holidays to Bali where I stayed at Club Med!! – and the time I went to Mongolia and got to ride wild horses through literally the most incredible scenery you have ever seen.
This is a photo of Club Med in Bali – not my photo but how amazing is this place?!
These are some photos of myself in Mongolia which was just beyond incredible. So many years ago now but I still look the BLOODY same!!
3. Favourite way to spend your free time? – I’m so incredibly busy these days with weekends away doing things and a full time job, that when I do get free time I love to get into my ugly pyjamas and take my make up off and binge watch my favourites shows. I’ve become super appreciative of time to myself and just doing nothing!
4. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose? – I would love to have a really chubby guinea pig to cuddle. Either that or a micro pig for sureeeee
5. What are your top 3 staple clothing items? –
- I literally never thought I could pull these off and maybe I still can’t!! But my first staple item has definitely become my mum jeans – or MOM jeans, I mean.. they give me a saggy bottom but they’re so comfortable and make every outfit look a little more effortlessly cool 😉
- My second would have to be my faux fur coat. I don’t ever know what to wear to nice events in the winter because all my outfits literally get covered up with a massive coat anyway so I always wear my fur coat to dress it up a bit in the evenings.
- My third and final item would have to be my black chelsea boots – they go with everything and they’re a staple piece for every girl’s wardrobe in my opinión
1.If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
2.Your most worn clothing item?
3. One beauty item you wish you had?
4. What online store do you shop from the most?
5. If you had to live in any country but the one you live in now – where would that be?
The Versatile Blogger Award
Thank you so much to Marble Beauty who has nominated me again for this next award!
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful!)
- I’m half Thai and half English!!
- I have moved to England on my own and although I’m mostly okay now, sometimes I still do get so homesick!
- I failed my driving test a few months ago because I stalled the car about.. three times.. CLASSIC ME!
- I’m obsessed with having my phone on me and I HATE it! I’m definitely getting better but I hate feeling the need to check it all the time
- I still wear geeky retainers in the evening – that give me a lisp
- IT’S MY 21ST BIRTHDAY IN 11 DAYS!
- I have never been happier with the friends that I have
My Nominations ( for both the awards 🙂 )
I hope you enjoyed wonderful people🌸 🌺